Friday, April 9, 2010

Home Again!

I finally got home from KC last night from my second round of training. I had to work today but got to leave an hour early with some comp time. I picked Ollie up early and we went to Anthony's to pick up some fruit and flowers for Ollie's flower pot (that he made at the eggstravaganza) and our flower pot on our front porch. Ollie was digging little holes in the dirt next to our phlox and bushes and planted 3 of his very own flowers - we will see if they make it!


Then we saw Becky, Katherine & Andrew getting ready for a bike ride and Ollie really wanted to go too so we got his bike out and met them on the trail behind our house and the kids rode all the way to the park. Ollie was a little slow at first and kept putting on the breaks but after a while Becky & I were chasing Ollie & Katherine as they got used to their bikes again!

Check it out - Ollie got on the pole and then climbed up to the top and just hung out up there for awhile before he slid down! Man he is strong!

It's good to be home! I missed you so much buddy!


No comments: